Thursday, December 13, 2012

Angels Are Making a Mistake with Josh Hamilton - A Bleacher Report Article

The big news today was that Josh Hamilton left the Texas Rangers to sign with the rival Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

And the news of the future will be how the contracts of Josh Hamilton and Albert Pujols will be handcuffing the Angels for years.

 In my latest for Bleacher Report, I break down why this deal will be a dud for the Angels.

 You can read the entire article HERE.



  Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

3 comments:



  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. revoluza registation
    I Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks

    for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying of products www.revoluza.us offered by revoluza's creation line-up must be made only and absolutely directly with revoluza. Buying from or among circulation partners of revoluza or other suppliers is proscribed and give the right revoluza to let go the distribution partner agreement for good cause and with speedy effect.

    ReplyDelete