Saturday, May 04, 2013

Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - May 4, 2013

Michael Shure, the host of Current TV's The War Room, and I discussed Instant Replay on this episode of The Sully Baseball Daily Podcast.

Buster Posey, A. J. Burnett, Drew Stubbs and Jason Vargas owned baseball on May 3, 2013.

To see the up to date tally of "Who Owns Baseball?," click HERE

Subscribe on iTunes HERE.
I had made my thoughts on instant replay clear in this video...
Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - May 4, 2013
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was
    curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to
    trade techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an
    e-mail if interested.

    my site - NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete