Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - May 23, 2013


The Giants remind me of the Yankees.

Specifically the current San Francisco Giants remind me of the Joe Torre Yankees of the 1990's and early 2000's.

I make the comparison today on The Sully Baseball Daily Podcast, Remove all the negative associations with the Yankees and bear with me. The analogy makes sense.
 
Jose Bautista, C. J. Wilson, Francisco Liriano and Carlos Gonzalez all owned baseball on May 22, 2013.

To see the up to date tally of "Who Owns Baseball?," click HERE.

Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - May 23, 2013


  Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    If you still sell 4 or more the next time increase the price as soon as.
    Analyze wholesale and price tag prices for you are jewelry pieces.


    My webpage: borelioza

    ReplyDelete