Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Saturday, September 9, 2006 - Original Post Date


FINE! I'LL WRITE A BLOG!

I’ve resisted writing a blog for a while, but I’m giving in.
I am prone to write super long baseball e mails with my thoughts, analysis and odd movie references to my friends who, for the past few years, have suggested “Just a write a damn Blog!”

So to appease my friends, empty their e mail boxes and hopefully to find a few new people to share my thoughts with, I offer you Sullybaseball.com.

I will warn you... I think in lists and I write in lists... and there will be baseball lists written on this site.

Also I’ve always had a fixation on baseball history. The photo above is of me, age 7.
I have discovered the Baseball Encyclopedia in my grandfather’s library and I am reading it... cover to cover... memorizing the World Series results and players names.

Some people would call that crazy.

I am one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment