Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sully Live Simulcast of Game 3 of the World Series on LetMeHearYa.com


Click here for my Let Me Hear Ya channel. I will be doing a simulcast of Game 3 of the World Series tonight.

Tired of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver? I'll be doing MY play by play and commentary live from Lucky  Baldwin's in Pasadena California.

Simply click HERE to go to my page.
Turn up your computer and there will be a synch mark for the first pitch of each inning. Listen to what I have to say and if you have any comments, fire them along via Twitter to @sullybaseball

This should be a lot of fun, so join me and some of my friends for Game 3 of the World Series tonight!


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:


  1. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete