- The Rays are pulling out their hairs because their Cinderella season is a Cole Hamels win away from being over.
- FOX Sports is pulling out their hair that more than likely the World Series for the 5th straight year won't go to a 6th game.
- FOX Sports also is pulling out clumps because the last game of the Series might be against Monday Night Football.
- Mets fans are pulling out their hair knowing that Phillies fans are one Cole Hamels win away from having a LOT of ammo.
- The Yankees are pulling out their hair knowing that the combined payrolls of the Rays and Phillies is well below their 2008 total... which will be cheap compared to the 2009 payroll.
- The Red Sox and their fans are pulling out their hair thinking "Why couldn't WE smack the Tampa pitchers around like that in game 7?" Seriously... J.D. Drew can't get a hit off of David Price but Eric Bruntlett can hit a home run.
- Cubs fans are pulling out their hair because the see they could have beaten this Tampa team.
- Philadelphia fans are pulling out their hair because... well... they aren't familiar with this emotion called happiness.
Chris Wilcox gives back
28 minutes ago