Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm picking the Yankees to win

It's obviously not what I WANT to happen... but I think the Yankees are on a roll.

If the Yankees win tonight, then it might be a Fox nightmare and yet another short series.

If the Phillies win tonight then it will go 6 or 7 games, but in the end Sabathia is too good and Lidge is just bound to cough one up.

So yeah, it might be tough to swallow, but A-Rod will probably be a champion in about a week.

OFFICIAL SULLY BASEBALL PICK:
Yankees over Phillies, 4 games to 2

But keep in mind this... in 2006 I picked EVERY SINGLE POST SEASON SERIES wrong!

In 2007 I picked the Angels and the Diamondbacks to make the playoffs... but my other 6 picks were wrong (including the eventual World Champion Red Sox, who I had missing the playoffs.)

In 2008 I picked the Red Sox to win the World Series... I had never done that before.

This year I picked an A's/Reds World Series...

And this October I had the Cardinals winning the whole thing!

In other words... my predictions tend to stink.

Let's hope the trend continues.






No comments:

Post a Comment