Monday, July 12, 2010

Sully Baseball endorses LAURIE KILMARTIN and RACHEL FEINSTEIN for LAST COMIC STANDING

















Let me take a break from baseball for a moment to support two good friends of mine as they try and race towards TV stardom.


Laurie Kilmartin, a wonderful comic whom I worked with in New York and in San Francisco (and is also a veteran of The Bonnie Hunt Show) is one of the finalists in Last Comic Standing on NBC.

She is an outstanding writer and performer and I've seen her tear the roof off of comedy clubs when she performs and she has a wonderful command of being on camera.


Here's her audition (along with footage of Laurie with her son.)



But one of the cool things with doing stand up comedy for as long as I did and interacting with so many wonderful people and talented comics is that I now know TWO of the Last Comic Standing finalists.

The fabulous and hilarious Rachel Feinstein has already appeared all over TV including her half hour special on Comedy Central.

Now she is on network TV kicking ass as one of the finalists.

Here she is talking about the man she'll probably settle for.



You can vote up to 10 times on Last Comic Standing and I did just that...
5 for Laurie and 5 for Rachel.

And friends of Sully Baseball, I urge you to do the same.
Let's put two very cool and very funny women closer to the TV stardom they deserve.

Vote here and let's see them advance.
And yes, I believe my personal plea is going to get them over the top!


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete