Monday, July 12, 2010

While I was out...

















I took the weekend off from blogging and missed out on some great baseball.


Not the least of which was the imploding of the Reds. Gee Whiz, I wonder if Cincy misses the playoffs by a few games if they will be looking at a 4 game series where they let up 3 extra inning walk off hits (including 2 walk off homers) blew a 6 run 9th inning lead, lost two 1-0 games including a game where a poor shmuck had a perfect game going into the 9th.



The fact that the Reds are still in first place at all is a bloody miracle.

And look out Braves and Mets... the Phillies are starting to figure it out.



I will do my midseason evaluation soon, but going into the All Star Break, I still don't buy 4 of the 6 division leaders.



I think the Phillies will bypass the Braves.

The Reds could be crumbling.

I still don't see how the Padres are in first and the Rockies will probably soon overtake them.

And oh yeah, the Rangers are discovering even a complete game from Cliff Lee doesn't guarantee a win.


There's lots to talk about... and once I get out work I will.




Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment