Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A SULLY BASEBALL VIDEO - "A Question for Rangers fans" September 28, 2010

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter


  1. You don't follow my blog? Of course I'm pumped! As far as great moments - you missed Kenny Rogers' perfect game and Jim Bibby's no-hitter to start. As far as a team with no color - I'm going to have to go with the Brewers on that one. Also, the team has been the Rangers since 1972 but the franchise has been around since 1961.

  2. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Yes there are Rangers fans who. Go check out I've waited 11 years for this moment to happen, I was 11 the last time they made the playoffs and I really don't remember it that much. Screw the Cowboys, Mavs, and Stars. It's time for the Rangers!

  3. HEY! I like my Anonymous poster!

    Cool... I am rooting for the Rangers no matter who they play. I think it would be great for baseball to have Texas go far.

    As for Spiff, I actually mentioned the Kenny Rogers game in an earlier cut of this video but I want each vlog to be under 3 minutes.

    I was exaggerating to a degree.

    As for the Brewers... I can see your point except the Harvey Wall Bangers of 1982 were one of my favorite teams ever in baseball history. They were a healthy Rollie Fingers away from winning the World Series.

    Either way, GO RANGERS! Of all 4 teams in the AL, I want them to win the pennant.

    (My heart, after the Red Sox, will belong to the Giants... my dad's team... so I am rooting for a Giants/Rangers World Series.)

  4. I live in Texas (albeit Houston) and have known one Texas Ranger fan. He lived here for a short time before moving back to Dallas. I know this is just anecdotal, but ONE Ranger fan in 14 years?? Sully, I think you're on to something.

  5. Anonymous11:00 PM

    I loved your video! I want more!

  6. Keep up the videos. They're getting better with each one.