Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'LL BELIEVE YOU... the film directed by Sully Baseball Creator PAUL FRANCIS SULLIVAN





















Hey Sully Baseball fans...

Support Sully in a very special way.

The film I directed and co wrote, I'll Believe You, had a limited theatrical run and is now available on DVD, iTunes download and Time Warner Pay Per View.

The film is a science fiction comedy about a Florida radio host who starts getting calls that could be from an extra terrestrial.

It stars David Alan Basche (The Starter Wife)
Patrick Warburton (Puddy from Seinfeld)
Ed Helms (The Office, The Hangover)
Fred Willard (Best In Show)
Chris Elliott (There's Something About Mary)
Mo Rocca (The Daily Show)
Thomas Gibson (Greg from Dharma and Greg)
Siobhan Fallon Hogan (Men in Black)
and many other amazing actors and comedians including friends of Sully Baseball:
Patrick Gallo, CeCe Pleasants, Ritch Duncan, Susie Felber, P.J. Marino, Jonathan Corbett... and a blink and you'll miss it cameo from me!

So to order on Amazon... click here.

To put on your Netflix Cue... click here.

To download on iTunes... click here.

And if you like it... drop me a line at info@sullybaseball.com

Thanks, and now BACK TO THE PENNANT RACE!

5 comments:

  1. I'll definitely check it out if not buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. added to my netflix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put it on my NetFlix too, Sully. I'll be checking it out later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll add to my netflix. Where's the Jeter tying Gehrig post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sully, I loved the film! Congratulations to all involved. (click my name to see my review)

    ReplyDelete