Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Sully Baseball Video - "They Are Drunks... Not Fans"















In my latest video, I urged us all to have no tolerance for drunken a--holes at the game. If you want to be an idiot at the game, that is fine. But don't cross the line... and we all know where the line is.

As always I made the video with my wonderful wife Lisa.

My sister in law Debbie also helped.
And the wonderfully funny comic Michael Reisman gave me a hand with suggesting some funny cut aways.

Follow Debbie on Twitter by clicking HERE.
Follow Michael on Twitter by clicking HERE.





Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I haven't seen too much over-the-top behavior at games...and I'm a Philly guy...but I agree, it shouldn't be tolerated.

    Can I ask what the Brian Stow fund is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian Stow was the paramedic who was beaten up by some thugs at Dodger Stadium for wearing a Giants jersey.

    He is in a coma and has brain damage. The Brian Stow fund is for his kids. The Giants and Dodgers have both given to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an idiot at my son's baseball game yelling at the kids. Calling them names and saying they suck etc. At least the umpire took action, he had to tell him about 8 times to shut the heck up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally enjoyed this! Thanks for keeping it rated "G" (for great)!

    ReplyDelete