Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Do you really expect me to write about tonight?

















It was the greatest regular season day in baseball history.
And I stand by my opinion that if today, with the Braves extra inning loss, the Rays mind boggling come from behind win, the Brewers, Diamondbacks, Tigers and Rangers fighting for home field advantage on LABOR DAY it would be the biggest sporting event of the summer.

Alas.
The Red Sox did a face plant.
An all time face plant.

This was worse than the 2007 Mets.
This will stink over the Red Sox franchise until they win another World Series.

Ah well.

Time for beddy bye.
I am sure I will have many profound things to say tomorrow.

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Oy, I was AT that Mets game in 2007. Terrible. But at least it was over in the first inning.

    ReplyDelete