Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Sully Baseball Video "It Wasn't Bill Buckner's Fault"















Maybe it is appropriate that I bring up the Bill Buckner play the day after the Red Sox did the Great Faceplant of 2011.

In the latest Sully Baseball video, I am starting a new series.
"Baseball Myths and Facts." And it turns out there are so many of them that I will do a few videos on this topic.

I tackle the Buckner error first because even really good baseball people get that one wrong.

Enjoy the video.
And as always, you can see all the videos at my ShortForm TV page.



Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Excellent video, Sully. Thanks for your take on exploding these myths...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great food for thought. I find it so interesting (and very frustrating) how events are taken out of context of the time period or the basic facts.

    Look forward to future installments !

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was McNamara's fault!

    ReplyDelete