Sunday, October 02, 2011

On the move...



















I spent this weekend moving to a new house... and even though neither our old apartment nor out new house is huge, it somehow became a Herculean event.

The boxes JUST... KEPT... COMING.

And my chance to sit down and watch the playoffs were seriously hamstrung.

I caught an inning or two here and there. But I don't know them inside and out like I did in most playoffs of the past.

Well, we are moved in and while there are still a lot of boxes everywhere, I am looking forward to catching up on October baseball.

Oh wait. My Anniversary is on Tuesday.

I'll catch up on Wednesday.


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Actually,I was looking forward to such a info.Why took you so long for sharing it!!
    This is such a great blog I have ever seen.This is really a very nice info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could tell how great you are in your field of interest. You could relate in each detail very well. Thank you for spending a time on sharing such informative writings to us.
    Online Forzest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to say thanks for this kind of post and I highly recommended it, thanks again for sharing such a wonderful post! Games Wallpapers | Hollywood Celebrities Wallpapers | Love Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using it from a long time,I really got many information from this site.

    ReplyDelete