Sunday, October 02, 2011

On the move...

I spent this weekend moving to a new house... and even though neither our old apartment nor out new house is huge, it somehow became a Herculean event.

The boxes JUST... KEPT... COMING.

And my chance to sit down and watch the playoffs were seriously hamstrung.

I caught an inning or two here and there. But I don't know them inside and out like I did in most playoffs of the past.

Well, we are moved in and while there are still a lot of boxes everywhere, I am looking forward to catching up on October baseball.

Oh wait. My Anniversary is on Tuesday.

I'll catch up on Wednesday.

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter


  1. Actually,I was looking forward to such a info.Why took you so long for sharing it!!
    This is such a great blog I have ever seen.This is really a very nice info!!

  2. I could tell how great you are in your field of interest. You could relate in each detail very well. Thank you for spending a time on sharing such informative writings to us.
    Online Forzest

  3. wow i was looking for it you done great for me thanks for article it gives me help.
    essay help | essay writing help | uk essay writing

  4. I really wanted to say thanks for this kind of post and I highly recommended it, thanks again for sharing such a wonderful post! Games Wallpapers | Hollywood Celebrities Wallpapers | Love Wallpapers

  5. I am using it from a long time,I really got many information from this site.