Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - July 23, 2013

  Today The Sully Baseball Daily Podcast, I can not avoid PEDs... or at least talking about them.

Ryan Braun was lying the whole time, to the shock of exactly nobody. And I can't honestly look you in the eye and say I wouldn't juice to help my show.

Andrew McCutchen, J.J. Hardy, Matt Moore and Dillion Gee all owned baseball on July 22, 2013.


To see the up to date tally of "Who Owns Baseball?," click HERE.
Subscribe on iTunes HERE.

Sully Baseball Daily Podcast - July 22, 2013

  Follow sullybaseball on Twitter



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my
    new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward
    to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    Also visit my webpage - download kik messenger

    ReplyDelete