Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cubby Hole

When I did NOT pick the Cubs to come in first place before the season started (I had them finishing 3rd), my e mail box flooded with so many people saying I was nuts that I had to defend my pick in another post.

Well folks, more than a 1/3 of the season is under our belts and it is clear at this point my prediction wasn't so nuts.

More than 1/3 of the way through the season and the Cubs have a losing record. They are closer to last place than to second place.

Yeah they can make up the 4 1/2 games that separates them from the Brewers...

But with their issues in the pitching staff and the lineup, do they seemed poised to go on a big run and leap frog 3 teams?

The Cubs have 101 games left to turn the tide.

If not, then 101 will have a new meaning... as in 101 years and counting




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Remember that the interest from a house equity line of credit score or loan is
    tax deductible. So make particular that it is accurate
    and the lender will also discover out through his source.


    Here is my webpage :: bestwargamesonline.com

    ReplyDelete