Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hmm... the Red Sox didn't seem to have a problem with the Nationals


The Yankees had so much trouble with these guys.
Didn't seem that hard.

It's funny. Even when the Nationals tied the game a few times, I never thought to myself "Oh man, I can't believe we're not going to beat these guys."

Maybe I am cocky. Rooting for the best team in the American League will do that. But at no point did I think the game was in question... even when it was tied going into the 7th. Even when Brad Penny blew the lead...

I never once thought about this being a Teeth Grinder game.

Instead Ellsbury went nuts, they rolled off 8 unanswered runs and will go into the next game hoping to win the series.

Who knows... maybe the Yankees caught one of the historically worst baseball teams ever during a hot streak.


No comments:

Post a Comment