Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's not a bad stadium... but AT&T Park is better



















For the first time since the mid 1950s, my dad is a fan of the defending World Series Champs. And who knows? They are in first place by themselves again and there could be another fun October this year.

It's my dad's birthday and everything I wrote a couple of years ago still stands.

The main thing that is different is I got to watch part of the World Series with him last year. We've both had recent World Series winners and for a long time it seemed like NEITHER of us would see our teams win.

I am still curious to see what would happen in a Giants - Red Sox World Series.
Maybe this is the year.

But that is speculation for the future.
For today, all I can say to the man my kids call "Poppy" is Happy Birthday. Let's have a lot more.
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    I think the sox could do it!

    ReplyDelete