Friday, July 08, 2011

76















76 can mean a lot of things.
The Spirit of '76 represents the beginning of American Liberty.
Professor Harold Hill wanted 76 trombones playing in River City in The Music Man.
76 was the first year of the Jiancho era of the Han Dynasty.
It's the atomic number for osmium.

And after the Red Sox home run barrage last night, it is the Magic Number for Boston to clinch the 2011 American League East title.

They are back in First Place. Now let's avoid anymore injuries to the pitching staff, shall we?
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Well I had seen the flag with the number 56 but I didn't know about that number, I'd like to get more information because I just had information about the number 56.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a lucky number. Just very lucky. Thanks for sharing the story, I didn't know anything about that. pariu online

    ReplyDelete