Thursday, July 14, 2011

I love throwback jerseys but...















I almost always love it when teams wear old uniforms.
Even the ugly ones.
The Pirates and A's wore some ugly threads in the 1970s and I LOVED it when they busted them out.

But Holy Crap the dark brown Padres uniforms were UGLY! And yes, they were worse than the yellow ones.

I like the brown and yellow "Kid from Left Field" hats... but holy cow these threads stink.

Then again, as of this writing, they have the World Champions down 1-0.

So who am I to criticize their fashion?

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Dick Williams Tribute night. I'm pretty sure this is the only style he ever managed with and they wore these once already this year so just pop Williams initials on the sleeve and call it a tribute

    ReplyDelete