Friday, July 29, 2011

New Sully Baseball Video "These Are The Good Old Days"















In the latest Sully Baseball video, I wax nostalgic for the greatest era in baseball history.
When would that be? The 40s? The 50s? The 80s of my childhood?

Nope.

When you look back at the flawed decades of the past, baseball might be at a high point of quality RIGHT NOW!

Don't believe me?
Then check out the video.

And as always, you can check out the previous Sully Baseball videos by clicking HERE.







This video was shot around the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum (or whatever it is called now). As always, the video was directed and co-written by my wife Lisa.


If you like the videos, pass them around.


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. You say "Oscar Gamble's hair" like it's a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Giants winning it all these are the good days for me, hope you didn't get jumped in Oakland!

    ReplyDelete