Saturday, September 27, 2008

Doesn't anyone here want to win the Division?

Hey Twins... Hey White Sox... trust me, I'm not complaining. I love a Division race that goes to the last day, possibly to a make up game on Monday and a one game playoff on Tuesday leading to the playoffs on Wednesday.

But you'd think that a sweep into first place by the Twins would have led to a better showing than losing a series to the irrelevant Royals.

You'd think the White Sox would have responded to a chance to take control of the division with a better showing than 5 losses in a row.

But now that I think about it, I'm glad.
In the end I kind of like both of these teams so in the end I don't really care who wins.

So by all means... continue this "After you" "No I insist, after you" pennant race.

No comments:

Post a Comment