Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Playoffs Start Tomorrow



How great is this?

The regular season ended on Sunday.
It’s Tuesday afternoon… and we STILL don’t know all of the playoff match ups!

It may not have been anarchy.
But it’s close enough!!!

The one game playoff today between Chicago and Minnesota is also a strange because I truly don’t care who wins.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the White Sox because they are the forgotten team in Chicago… even during a World Series season. Plus I love Griffey.

But I also can’t help but love the Twins to a degree because of the underdog status, the contraction rumor and the fact that this little franchise that could keeps putting a contender on the field.

So what I want is a solid game with a memorable moment… that it will be called the(INSERT PLAYER NAME HERE) game.

Or have be decided on something so f---ed up that people talk about it for ages.

Like Jim Thome hits a fly ball and a bird catches it and flies away and they have to decide if that is a ground rule double or homer.

Either way… the playoffs WILL start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Griffey. Hope the Rays destroy the ChiSox.

    ReplyDelete