Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I've been giving way too much thought to the Marlins this year


I realized I've written quite a few posts about the Marlins this year.
I've probably blogged more about the Marlins than some Marlins fan sites.
And I know the fact that I keep writing about them is kind of odd.

But I just really hope they have a winning season this year.
Having the team with the lowest (by far) payroll win more games than they lose is a good thing.

So amidst the pennant races, I will be keeping an eye on the Marlins to see if they can go 10-8 in their final games... securing a winning record for less money than the Yankees are paying Jason Giambi.

I did the same thing rooting for the 2002 and 2003 Expos to have a winning record despite not having an owner.

So bear with me readers... when you think of it, it's a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment