Sunday, April 19, 2009

Farnsworth didn't do it again, did he?



I spent today at the beach with my kids, so I wasn't watching the games this scorching Sunday.

On the drive back from Santa Monica, I heard Michael Young won the game today for the Rangers on a walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th against the Royals.

My 4 year old son said "I bet it was Farnsworth who let it up."

He was right.

It's mid April, and already I have not one, not two but counting this one THREE posts about Kyle Farnsworth and how outrageously ineffective he is.

Royals. Here's a tip... CUT HIM NOW!

You have 5 losses... and your set up man has THREE OF THEM!!!

It's not getting better. It's not going to get better. This is who he is!

He's a talented but lousy pitcher. He's got Roger Clemens' stuff and Charlie Brown's luck.

Every reliever blows a game or two. But they shouldn't blow a game or 82!

Designate him for assignment NOW! Before his reign of terror will continue into late April!




No comments:

Post a Comment