Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh yeah Nationals... it's Manny Acta's fault


According to the Washington Examiner, Manny Acta's job might be on the line due to the team's 0-7 start.

Well OF COURSE it is Acta's fault! I mean Jim Bowden put together the deepest lineup since the Big Red Machine!

Hey when you start Lastings Milledge, Willie Harris, Elijah Dukes Jesus Flores and have a rotation that includes Scott Olsen, John Lannan and Shairon Martis... you are EXPECTED to contend.

Here's an thought:

If he could be fired 7 days into the season, then that means he could have been fired before the season began. So do it then.

And I don't care if you raise John McGraw from the dead... no manager is winning with this team.

Let me correct myself. If you did indeed raise John McGraw from the dead, I would care. But my first thought would not be "Can he manage the Nationals?"

I would be screaming "OH MY GOD! THERE'S A JOHN McGRAW ZOMBIE LOOSE!"


2 comments:

  1. Let me tell you, a John McGraw Zombie wouldn't put up with no BS from anyone. He didn't take crap before and after being dead for fifty plus years he is probably in an even more fowl mood. I'd definitely take the zombie over Wedge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course it is Acta's fault,
    They had a great GM in Jim Bowden and the front office has given the Nationals the best talent since the 1927 Yankees,
    After all we all know the Nationals having Daniel Cabrerra is better than Josh Beckett or AJ Burnett
    and Ronnie Belliard is better than Dustin Pedroia
    or Mark Texiera

    ReplyDelete