Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Put that under the DODGE A BULLET category!
















OK, I REALLY thought this game was lost.

C'mon! You did too!

When the score was 5-2 in the 8th, I went into the Trader Joe's down the street to do some grocery shopping.

I came back in the car and the second I turned the car back on, I heard on my XM "And the Red Sox came ALL THE WAY BACK to tie the game."

Oh yeah. Like YOU thought Jonathan Van Every was going to be a hero!

Like I wrote... as long as the Red Sox dodge more bullets than piss me off with lost games... the Sox will do alright.

Let's update the tally board.


"DODGED A BULLET" GAMES - 4
"I'M PISSED OFF" GAME - 2

I am madly in love with this team.

1 comment:

  1. As an Indians fan I have to grade that one a really pissed me off game. How do ya blow a five run lead? How hot is Wedge's seat about now?

    ReplyDelete