Friday, February 25, 2011

Hey! In the San Francisco Bay Area, I have the cover story!



















So I got a copy of the USA Today 2011 MLB Preview in the mail. It's the magazine that I have an article in.

The Los Angeles cover has the Angels and Dodgers on the front. But evidently the San Francisco cover asks the questions if the Giants will repeat.

Well seeing that I wrote one of the Giants repeating articles, I guess that means I wrote the cover story!

And least that's what I am telling people from now on!

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sully. The cover gives the Giants fans some hope for 2011... then your article brings them down. I like it. Haha. I still can't believe they won it all last year. Oh well, that's baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry man but its obvious that no on will repeat in mlb its almost impossible to do so, I do not see why anyone would bother writing an article about it. I am not buying this magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but congrats on getting the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sully how come you deleted a loyal reader's (me) comment? Is there a rule about comments here (as in do you have a list of approved commentors)? If there is I am cool with it, but can you make a post about it so I don't waste time attempting to post comments? Thanks, and keep up the insanely awesome blogage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oops I am an idiot and realize this is not the post I commented on! Carryu on with the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope.
    I never delete comments... even the ones who call me an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a daily reader of your blog, I would never think of calling you an idiot. Your homegrown vs. Acquired is amazing in both its girth and length! I rarely comment, but I do want you to know I appreciate the heck out of your willingness to keep the pastime alive year round.

    ReplyDelete