Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Sully Baseball Show... part of the Seamheads Podcasting Network

















Hey Sully Baseball fans... every Monday night I will be recording a new podcast as part of The Seamheads Podcasting Network.

I am part of their two hour block of baseball talk. The first hour is The What's On Second Show which features some terrific baseball talk courtesy of Steve Lenox and Jess Coleman.


Then I come on to host The Sully Baseball Show where each week I bring on people from the world of TV and comedy to talk baseball.

This past show featured Chris DeLuca talking Yankees, Wes Hoffmann talking A's and Clayton Fletcher loving his Orioles (someone has to.)


Listen to the show on the player below or check out the link I have on the bottom of the page.

And be sure the catch the show each week.

It's all part of the Sully Baseball empire.





Whats on Second The Seamheads.com Radio Hour/The Sully Baseball Show 2/7/2011 - Seamheads.com | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio
Listen to internet radio with Seamheads.com on Blog Talk Radio



Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Hi there to every one, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to visit this site, it consists of valuable Information.

    Feel free to surf to my site: online reputation management software

    ReplyDelete