Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The loser from Josh Hamilton's 4 homer night
























Josh Hamilton became the 16th player to hit 4 homers in one game.

Yeah, the Orioles lost the game but there is a bigger loser tonight.
You know somewhere in the world there was someone who forgot to put Hamilton in their starting line up for their fantasy team.

Or worse yet, someone thinking they would be cute and say "I am putting Hamilton on the bench. I have a hunch he is going to have an 0 fer tonight."

Where those two schmucks are, they lost a 5-5 performance with 4 runs scored, 4 homers and 8 runs batted in.

I don't care what rules your league uses and what stats make up the points.
I am guessing you could use those numbers for one night.

 Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I played the guy who owns Hamilton LAST week. Good timing

    ReplyDelete