Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spring Cleaning on The Sully Baseball Show




















Monday Night Around the Majors/The Sully Baseball Show 05/21 by Seamheads | Blog Talk Radio



On The Sully Baseball Podcast, I included parts of two previous interviews that were originally cut out.

I enjoyed my talk with So Buttons author Jonathan Bayliss about baseball movies and WFAN's Jason Keidel and I had a long Pete Rose discussion.

I couldn't find a place to put them in previous shows, so I shared them on this one.

It is on the second hour of the Seamheads Tuesday night block.

















Listen to internet radio with Seamheads on Blog Talk Radio
















































































































Follow sullybaseball on Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment