Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sorry... I'm not blacking out today


















I am NOT for SOPA.
I hope it doesn't get passed.
I don't believe for a second that it will.

But I am not going on a self imposed internet strike either for the same reason that I never protested baseball after the strike. I went to games right after the strike/lockout and I am posting on the internet today.

I enjoy baseball games and I enjoy updating the blog. And I really don't think my Congressman is going to say "Holy Crap! Sully isn't updating his blog? Let's not pass SOPA."

So strike it down. Make it sink into the ocean. And in the meantime, while I still can write posts the way I like to, enjoy the blog.



Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. pagagos6:43 PM

    Ever since I stumbled on your blog, I check it out every day. . .long may you run. . .

    ReplyDelete