Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I don't want to speak too soon but...

Am I the only one to notice the Yankees pitching hasn't exactly been remarkable recently?

Last night was the third time in four games that the pitching staff let up double digit runs.

Joba has been the definition of mediocre.

Since August A. J. Burnett has had two very good starts, one mediocre start and two disasters.

Before everyone starts making parade preparations, keep in mind Sabathia is a rotten post season pitcher and Andy Pettite is 78 years old.

At this point I still think the Yankees are the team to beat... but couldn't this pitching staff make them beatable?

I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Yankees and sox pitching is almost even, Terrific 1 and 2 starters Maybe the yankees have anedge with pettite but I do not trust him, after that the starters are terrible and both have great closers.
    BTW Good luck having another hurt NL pitcher coming in to pitch imn the AL East.

    ReplyDelete