Thursday, October 28, 2010

Poll Results from the Live Blog










During Game 1 of the World Series, I did a Live Blog. And along the way, I would give quick polls to the participating readers.

Let's see the results of the polls:

When Tim Lincecum looked shaky in the first few innings, I posted this poll.


When Linecum forgot to throw to third on a run down, I asked this question.



I posed this one after the Giants just looked over matched in the first few innings.



A Pizza Hut commercial prompted this poll



The Giants offensive explosion off of Cliff Lee brought this poll.



A shot of Brian Wilson made me send out this poll.



Keeping in mind how unlikely the Giants 11 run output was, I asked the readers this question.



And the game itself was summed up by this poll.




Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment