Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Biggest double take of the night

















I saw the Mariners were cruising to a win in Washington and I was writing in my head a new post. It would be about the Mariners potentially not going away.

I had it all mapped out.

I gave my kids a bath, and I glanced at the score. It was 5-1 Mariners in the bottom of the 9th.

I dried my kids off and I saw the Nationals won 6-5 in the 9th. Wilson Ramos hit a 3 run 2 out bottom of the 9th walk off homer.

And now the Nationals are only 4 games in the loss column out of a playoff spot.

Maybe I should have prepared a NATIONALS post.
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Wily Mo Pena homered last night for the Diamondbacks, just thought I'd let you know =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out that umpire. He's in great position to make sure Ramos touches home. Where the f&#&@ was he in October 1976 when Chris Chambliss didn't touch home??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really a nice and interesting post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete