Friday, June 10, 2011

Look at that! The A's show a little fight and win a game!

An out away from losing for the 11th straight time, the A's came from behind and beat the White Sox.

Bob Melvin's A's should a little fight.
And I don't believe that was a double possessive, but I am sure my mom will tell me either way.

A win is the first step.
Here's the second step... creep closer to the Rangers.

Guess what? They are only 8 games back in the loss column and the Rangers inevitably have a bad August. (They did last year as well... but no other AL West team was even decent last year.)

Think about it... if the A's turn around and win this thing, Bob Melvin might win the Manager of the Year. And if he does that he'd win it in both leagues, joining Tony LaRussa, Jim Leyland, Bobby Cox and Lou Piniella.

Ah maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
It's just one win.



Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment