Thursday, June 09, 2011

Draft day parallel universes - My latest for The Hardball Times





In my latest article for The Hardball Times, I got to combine three of my passions...

Baseball
"What if?" alternate scenarios
And lame 1980s sci fi concepts like alternate universes.

If teams made slightly different choices on draft day, how would baseball history had turned out?

Would Reggie Jackson rule New York... as a Met?
Would Roger Clemens help make the strangest 1-2-3 starting pitcher combination in baseball history for the Twins?
Would Alex Rodriguez become a Dodger legend?

I spin a few alternate realities... and trust me, every single detail has been well thought out. So hard core Sci Fi fans can relax. Nobody understands the space/time continuum better than me!

To read the article CLICK HERE.


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment