Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm betting the Pirates will continue their winning
















With 45% of the season in the can, the Pirates have climbed all the way back to the .500 mark. It's been more than a decade since the Pirates have been break even this late in the season. And with the Red Sox heading into PNC, I have no doubt that this upstart team from the Steel City will keep on winning.

Cue up "We Are Family!" It's the Pirates year!

(Now my many Pirate fan readers know what happens whenever I praise the Bucs. They lose. And while I would LOVE to see the Pirates have a great year, guess what? I don't want it at the expense of the Red Sox. I want the Pirates to be 3 games under .500. What can I say? I'm cut throat. And if anyone can handle a cut throat, it's a Pirate.)




Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment