Sunday, June 05, 2011

A good job interview for Albert Pujols













Albert Pujols stayed at home plate and watched his beautiful walk off home run against the Cubs sail for an extra beat.

It was his second straight walk off homer against the Cubs. And that look he gave to me has extra meaning.

It might just be saying "Take note Chicago... I could be doing this in Wrigley next year!"

I still think there will be a lot of pressure on Albert to go to either the Mets, Dodgers or Cubs next year.

I've written that before.
Well if that is going to be the case, smacking walk offs against his future employers can't hurt.

But remember Cardinals fans... you can't boo!






Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Wow... your site is great and is filled with valuable information... Your site really helped me to find what info I was looking for and you really know your subject. I will recommend your blog to all of my single friends.

    Online single man from www.talkativetimes.com - Date singles online for free

    ReplyDelete