Thursday, June 23, 2011

Whitey Bulger maybe was a little too loyal to the Red Sox


















Well Whitey Bulger (aka the real life guy that Jack Nicholson kind of played in The Departed) was on the run but still a Red Sox fan.

It turns out he was in plain sight in Santa Monica for years.
Do you know who was also in plain sight in Santa Monica for some of the same time?

ME!

Evidently he still was wearing a Red Sox cap when they found him.
A white Red Sox cap (you know... for Whitey.)

I've never been on the run from the FBI, but if I were, I wouldn't wear a Sox cap.
I'd wear a Yankee cap just to throw the feds off.

But hey, Whitey was a loyal fan.
I wonder if we ever went to Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica together.





Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment