Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I was at Double D's in Los Gatos tonight...

... which is a great sports bar in the South Bay and not I repeat not a Hooters knock off.

I hope they appreciate the plug!

I was meeting my wife later, but I snuck in, grabbed a drink and enjoyed the many ballgames they had on HD TVs around the bar.

They had the Giants game of course.
The A's game wasn't on TV... and why would it be?

The air tight Tigers/White Sox game was on one TV.
The blow out Yankees/Mariners game was on another.
The back and forth Red Sox/Blue Jays game was on still another.

And then... in the corner... was a TV showing the Marlins/Nationals game in Washington.

Someone has to explain that to me.
Who came up to the bartender and said "Excuse me... the Nats are on. They're playing the Fish. I just NEED to see two bottom feeders play out the string!"

I bet if you went into most bars in Miami or Washington, you wouldn't have the Nats/Fish game on.

Seriously, unless you personally knew someone in the game... why would that be on in Los Gatos?

If you were at Double D's last night and wanted to see the Nationals/Marlins game and are reading this post... e mail me at info@sullybaseball.com and explain yourself!

I have to say though, it was a good game.
When you go to Double D's, order the clams and tip your waitress!

No comments:

Post a Comment