Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who the hell is Jorge Velandia?

I had never heard of him before he hit a go ahead grand slam against the Yankees today.

I doubt you had either.

But I became his biggest fan.

Blowing a 5-0 lead... wasting a good Igawa performance (which I didn't know was possible) and then having a former farmhand Dioner Navarro hit the game winning homer?

Pretty sweet night for Yankee haters.
If the Sox hold on to the Division, and it looks pretty good at this point... Red Sox fans should send a thank you note to the Devil Rays!

The Red Sox went 13-5 against the Rays and never lost a series to them.
This far the Yankees are 8-8 against them and need to win the next two games to not only have an above .500 record against them but also not lose their last two Devil Rays series.

Let's get this division wrapped up before the weekend!
I want those to be spring training games.

AND GO DEVIL RAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment