Saturday, June 04, 2011

Why are Nick Swisher and Jonathan Papelbon taking a shower together?













Look, I know it is 2011 and what anyone does behind closed doors is their business.
And I think the whole "players should fraternize before or after a game" sentiment is a little dated.

But do I really want my closer in a shower with the right fielder of the Yankees?
I mean they are talking casually so they can hear each other so maybe they are just in a locker room.

Or maybe they are doing a Skype call.
The lighting shows that Papelbon is in the Heat Miser's lair while Swisher is in the ice castle of Snow Miser.

I hope the next one they are in a jacuzzi together.






Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    I don't know about you, but I don't want to know if they like it wet or dry. This definitely goes in the 'athletes in bad commercials' montage.

    ReplyDelete