Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Teixeria in... Giambi out



I love that Mark Teixeira's wife called the final shot.
She just wanted him to be happy before finally saying "Be a Yankee."

Chances are he won't be both.

Am I the only one who noticed that as one first baseman comes in wearing #25 and bringing about the promise of Titles and Yankee pride...





the last big budget Yankee first baseman went back to the place where he was actually happy.

Battered around by high expectations, scandal and disappointment, Jason Giambi seems more himself now.
He's smiling, back with the team where he probably never really wanted to leave.

Either be a Yankee or be happy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that if I had Teixeira's contract, I'd be very, very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you, not just because the nice post, but pretty much more because my grandfather is nearly recovering from his surgery and he has almost nothing to do but staying on bed all day, his best source of entertainment has been this blog and I feel this is something good for him and his recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    You're an idiot. How many MORE World Series have the Yankee won than any other team, huh?

    TEX is happy. He's on the best team in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he certainly gave the Yankees a boost in 2009. And he was a bigger help than I thought he would be

    Fans are certainly turning on him now and the Yankees are not the best team in baseball this year. But I am indeed an idiot

    And I admire you said "you're" and not "your".

    ReplyDelete