Sunday, May 01, 2011

There's a lot of sports going on today

There is a ton of baseball to watch.

Matt Cain is on the mound for the Giants.
The Blue Jays and Yankees are going at it.

The Indians are looking to continue their winning ways into May.

The Red Sox game is starting as they try to avoid a sweep by Seattle.

Phillies play the Mets later tonight.




Meanwhile my San Jose Sharks are looking to go up 2-0 in their series against the Red Wings.








And the playoff series people have been drooling for, the Heat versus my Celtics, starts today. (And that's after Oklahoma City and Memphis square off THEIR Game 1.)






So which one am I watching?

None.

I am off to the beach with my family.
It's called priorities. It's a beautiful Sunday in California.

(But if the Celtics make it back to the NBA Finals and the Sharks play for the Stanley Cup, my butt is parked on the couch.)



Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment