Friday, April 08, 2011
Questions for panicking Red Sox fans
1. With 156 games left, do you think the Red Sox have enough time to close the 4 game gap with the Yankees?
2. Do you think Kevin Youkilis will finish the season batting .105?
3. Will the Red Sox home record improve from 0-0?
4. Do you think that Blue Jays infielder Yunel Escobar is going to win the batting title? He currently leads the AL with a .474 average.
5. While the Red Sox are slumping, the Orioles are in first place in the East, the Indians and Royals are tied for first in the Central (with the Royals playing the most exciting baseball in the majors) and the Pirates are a 1 1/2 games out of first in the NL Central. Should those teams be printing playoff tickets?