Thursday, April 26, 2012

Who will hit a home run first? Albert Pujols or a pitcher?






The Angels have four more games this month.
After tonight there will be four more days of National League games.

Guess what? Albert Pujols is currently tied with National League pitchers in home runs.
That would be zero.

I didn't expect Pujols to come out with career numbers. But I didn't expect him to be tied with Chris Resop in the HR column. Hell he's tied with ME!

So keep an eye out.
Who will tag one first?
Pujols or ANY National League pitcher.

The smart money is still on Pujols.
But did the Angels spend smart money?

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter



1 comment:

  1. oh when I read the title of this post I thought it was a duplicate post since it is very similar to the title of a post I have just read few mins ago, but then I realized it was different

    ReplyDelete