Saturday, May 29, 2010

NAME THAT RED SOX PLAYER!








NAME THAT RED SOX PLAYER

He was a player, not a coach or a manager or bat boy or minor leaguer, but a major leaguer on the active roster for the Boston Red Sox.

He the only person to be a Red Sox teammate with…
Carl Yastrzemski
Jim Rice
Carlton Fisk
Fred Lynn
Dwight Evans
Luis Tiant
Jerry Remy
George “Boomer” Scott
Bernie Carbo
Bill Lee
Bob Stanley
Butch Hobson
Rich Gedman
John Tudor
Bruce Hurst
Tony Perez
Wade Boggs
Marty Barrett
Oil Can Boyd
Tony Armas
Marty Barrett
Roger Clemens
Mo Vaughn
Nomar Garciaparra
Jason Varitek
Trot Nixon
Pedro Martinez
Tim Wakefield
And Derek Lowe

Who am I?

E mail your answers to info@sullybaseball.com

First right one gets a prize


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Chris5:15 PM

    Hey,

    Sent you an e-mail. Dennis Eckersley???


    LMK @ sportscards1013@yahoo.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty...I got 5 at once (including Chris) and you all get a DVD copy of the movie I directed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Clemens up in 84 while Eck was still with the team?
    It was so long ago but I recall that maybe Clemens actually broke camp with Boston which would answer my question.
    But I'm not sure.

    Funny thing...as I was looking up the info on Baseball Refernce I noticed on Mo Vaughn's player page that he is credited with a game in CF in 2000 with the Angels! What a crazy thing to imagine.

    ReplyDelete