Saturday, April 10, 2010

A mildly impressive win by the Yankees

Sabathia threw a no hitter into the 8th.

The Yankees took advantage of Wade Davis' few mistakes and beat the bullpen like a pinata.

Oh who am I kidding?

These are the types of win you throw under the "best case scenario" column if you are a Yankee fan.

Heck, it is a day where Jorge Posada gets a breather and Francisco Cervelli fills in, calls a great game and knocks in a few runs.

And do you know what? I bet if I dig deep enough into the internet, I will find a Yankee fan site that will complain about how this game turned out.

The internet is a strange place.
Trust me... some Yankee fan isn't happy today.

Maybe they just don't Ramiro Pena and are mad he got into a game.

Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment